We went to our local Ethiopian restaurant to celebrate their great news.
They still need to raise $25,000 for their adoption, so please head on over to her blog to help bring their baby home. They are going to be the most amazing parents.
Heather's holding Petunia.
Mitch and The hubs
I really love this picture of the both of us. Even though it's off center.
Bethany!
Kenny spots the raw meat dish and knew they was the challenge of the night.
We gave them our monetary gift (Heather, if you read this, we will donate more.)
Bethany gave them a tile to hang in their child's room.
And the meat dish.
It was actually pretty good and you would have NO idea it was raw. Our waiter was very impressed that we ordered it.
After LOTS of peer pressure (from me), she went for it.
Scared
Really scared.
Realizing she wasn't going to die and it was actually really good
The only group picture .ahahhahaha






Pete! I haven't seen him in years! I will have to look at their blog. Congrats to them!
ReplyDelete